To sync the contacts captured by your Privy Convert displays to your Adroll account, you must link (integrate) the two accounts and add automation rules to your displays.
Link the accounts
To link your Privy account with your Adroll account:
- In Privy, click the Account option from the navigation. Your business name appears there.
- Select the Integrations option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Available Integrations section and select the Adroll option.
- Enter your credentials in the prompt and then select Link Account. To locate your Advertiser ID in Adroll, go to the left navigation menu and click Website under Audiences. From there, scroll down to the AdRoll Pixel section of the dashboard and click on View Pixel. The ID will be listed as a variable using the format adroll_adv_id.
All set! Adroll should now appear as a linked account in the Authorized Accounts section. Time to add some automation rules.
Add an automation rule
Note: These settings must be set for each display individually. Displays syncing to Adroll sync every 100 signups and do not sync individual signups due to Adroll API restrictions. Manual exports also count towards this sync limit.
To add an automation rule to a display so that the collected contacts sync to Adroll:
- Navigate to Convert > All Displays.
- Select the display you'd like to sync and navigate to the Follow-up step of the display builder. The selected display must include a form to sync contacts.
- Click the Sync signups button, select Adroll from the dropdown menu, configure the presented options, and Save.
This display's signups will now sync to Adroll. Click on the Sync signups button again to sync contacts to additional services or lists. Check out this guide for more information on automation rules and how to troubleshoot common sync issues.