Privy currently offers integrations with many of the top ecommerce platforms, email service providers (ESPs), text (SMS) platforms, and customer rewards programs. These integrations offer quick and easy information sharing between Privy and your other favorite tools.
Important Update: As of December 1, 2022, Privy began discontinuing support for a selection of previously available integrations. You can learn more about these changes here.
You can learn more about the available integrations below.
View and manage integrations
After successfully connecting an integration, you'll be able to view its details and test its connection in the Integrations > Linked Accounts section of your account settings.
Remove an integration
Note: If you manually installed Privy on your site, such as those managed via HubSpot, Squarespace, or WordPress, to use Privy displays (e.g., popups and banners), you must remove the Privy code from your website's HTML. This is not considered an integration.
To remove an integration that is not with an ecommerce platform:
- In Privy, navigate to the Integrations > Linked Accounts section of your account settings.
- Locate the integration and select the Delete() option.
To remove an integration with an ecommerce platform:
- Login to the ecommerce platform.
- Navigate to the platform's app settings, directory, or marketplace. Each provider's process is documented in their help center - BigCommerce, Shopify, Weebly, and Wix.
- Select the delete, remove, or uninstall option.
As of December 1, 2022, the following integrations are no longer available to new customers.
- Active Campaign, Aweber, Benchmark, Bronto, Campaign Monitor, CM Converse, Constant Contact, Conversio, ConvertKit, Customer.io, Delivra, Dotmailer (Dotdigital), Drip, Emarsys, MyEmma, FeedBlitz, FreshMail, GetResponse, Infusionsoft (Keap), Intercom, Listrak, Mad Mimi integration, Magento, Mailer Lite, Mailigen, MailUp, Marketo, Maropost, Omnisend, Remarkety, Retention Rocket, Retention Science, Robly, Sailthru, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sendinblue, Sendlane, SendPulse, Shift4Shop (3dcart), SMSBump, Volusion 1.0, Volusion 2.0, WooCommerce, and Zaius (Optimizely).
Accounts integrated with these platforms before this date will be notified by the Privy team concerning the impact of these changes and any necessary next steps. In the meantime, you can expect your integration(s) to continue functioning as they did before.
- More questions? Contact support here!
If another service is providing or promoting a Privy integration, please ensure it is also listed here in the Knowledgebase or on the Privy website. If it isn't, the integration does not fall within the scope of Privy's support team and may break or cause disruptions at any time.